Contact us to learn more about how Plastic Packaging can help your business.
A load securement solution tailored specifically for the unique requirements of glass, metal and plastic container applications
Used on the top layer of tier-stacked goods, PTC Top Frames provide exceptional stacking and stability for palletized metal, plastic and glass container loads. A robust, customized framework and reversible design, make PTC Top Frames easy to use in manual and automated bulk palletizing applications. Interlocking corner keys allow for greater strapping strength preventing slippage during transit.
The frames smooth, plastic construction is resistant to water, chemical and insect contamination.
- Robust, industry leading strength to weight ratio
- Reversible orientation, no defined top and bottom
- Easy to used in manual and automated applications
- Interlocking male/female corner keys
Safe and Sanitary:
- Smooth plastic construction
- Safer to handle than wood or metal frames, no sharp edges, nails or splinters
- Rounded corners prevent puncturing to stretch film or adjacent pallets
- Contamination resistant
- Fully repairable using basic tools
- Can be washed and reused hundreds of times
- Personalized boards and corner keys for easy identification and recovery
- 100% Recyclable
- Multi-colored corner keys
- Molded in logos
- Printable side exterior
- Available in any overall width and length